www.mercurycards.com/Activate – The Mercury credit card issued by the First Bank & Trust and runs on the MasterCard network is a type of unsecured card. If you have an average or poor credit score you can use this card for boosting your credit score and history. The Mercury Mastercard comes with a zero annual fee which makes it a good choice for people with low credit scores.
www.mercurycards.com/Activate – Get Reward
However, you can’t directly apply for the Mercury MasterCard, you must be pre-approved or receive an invitation from Mercury. There isn’t much information regarding Mercury MasterCard in the public domain as the membership is limited to invitations and pre-approved status. So, let’s ponder all the information available about Mercury Mastercard in the public domain.
How to Apply for Mercury MasterCard?
As mentioned earlier, the membership of Mercury card is only limited to invitations, you can’t apply for it directly from the website. In case you have received an invitation in your mailbox, you can apply for the card by following the simple steps mentioned.
- Once you receive the invitation code in your mailbox, go to the official website of Mercury MasterCard.
- Click on “Respond to Mail offer”, you will be directed to a new page.
- On this page, enter your reservation code which you received in your mailbox, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Then, Click on the “Apply Today” button.www.mercurycards.com/Activate
- On the next page confirm the pre-filled information like your name and address and other information related to your account.
- Then, click on the square box of terms and conditions and click on the Submit button.
- Once the application is submitted, your application will be approved instantly in most cases.
- In case, your application isn’t approved instantly, you will be asked to provide more information for your identity verification.
- After approval, you will receive your Mercury Card within 7-10 business days.
Mercury MasterCard Activation
Activating mercury cards is quite easy and doesn’t require any special skill set or training. You can activate your card either by visiting the website or by the telephonic method. If you want to activate the card by visiting the website:
- Go to the official website of Mercury
- Click on the “Activate My Card” button.
- A new page will be opened
- On this new page, enter your card number, your SSN, and the month and year of your birth.
- After entering the above-mentioned information, click on the “Proceed” button.
If you want to activate the Mercury card on the phone, call on the customer care of Mercury and follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Call at (844) 303-5355 and keep your card and other information ready.
- After the call is connected, follow the instructions of IVRS carefully.
- After following all the instructions successfully, your card will be activated.
- Your Mercury MasterCard will be activated for further use and purchase.
Benefits and features of Mercury MasterCard
With this Mercury MasterCard, you will receive.
- $0 fraud liability on your lost or stolen card, means if you lose your card but inform the company on time, you won’t be liable for the transaction made from your card.
- Free access to your FICO score.www.mercurycards.com/Activate
- No annual fee however in some cases there is an annual fee of $79 which depends upon your creditworthiness.
- The foreign transaction fee is either 0% or 3% with this card.
www.mercurycards.com/Activate – Fee
The Mercury MasterCard has a very high interest rate which we are going to discuss now.
- APR on Purchase: The APR rate on purchase varies from 26.99% to 29.99% depending upon the market-based prime rate.
- APR for balance transfers: The APR 26.99% to 29.99%
- APR for Cash Advance: the APR on cash transfer differs from other APRs and it is 26.99% to 31.99%.
- The minimum interest charge will be $0.50 in case there is some interest.www.mercurycards.com/Activate
If we talk about the transaction fees, the balance transfer fee will be either 4% or $5 whichever is higher. The Cash Advance fee is either 5% of the total transfer or $10 whichever is higher. The penalties on late payment and refunded payment is also very high and can go up to $40.
www.mercurycards.com/Activate – FAQs
- When is interest charged on Mercury MasterCard Credit card?
Ans. If the balance is not paid in full on the due date the interest will be charged on all new and existing purchases but if you pay the new balance in full before or at the due date, you won’t be charged interest in a billing period. In the case of balance transfers and cash advances, the interest is charged from the transaction date till the period you don’t pay the money.
- How can I access my account?
Ans. You can access your account and all of its functions by logging in to the website of Mercury cards. For accessing the account, you can get the username and password while activating the card.
- How to change and reset the password of my Mercury account?
Ans. You can change the password of your account from the profile area and if you want to reset your password just go to the website and click on the “Forgot Your Password” button under the sign-in button.
- How much do I need to pay each month for using my card freely?
Ans. For using the card without any problem, you are expected to pay the minimum payment shown on your billing statement before or on the due date. In case you miss the deadline of minimum payment or have a returned payment, you may be penalized up to $40.
- Where can I use my Mercury Mastercard?
Ans. The Mercury Mastercard runs on a Mastercard network and can be used to pay anywhere in the world where Mastercard is accepted but this card can’t be used for making a transaction in any country or to any entity that is subject to economic sanctions by US authorities.