How to Login to Xfinity Router: It is usually hard to remember Wi-Fi names (SSD) and password. This fact makes many people not access the internet from their routers. The following information works for Xfinity Wireless Gateways only.
How to Login to Xfinity Router?
How to get started
Xfinity routers always come with default username and password. It is always at the bottom panel. You can change your username and password and login at any time. It is recommended that you change the default setting and you can do it in the following ways.
Xfinity My Account Online
You can access your details online by using a web browser on your PC, phone or a desktop.
This is the procedure:
- Start by logging into MY ACCOUNT. Input your username and password and if you cannot remember, reset your router to the default setting. To do so, press and hold the reset button until the blue light blink. It and allow the router to restart.
- After logging in on your browser, go to setting at the top of the page.
- Click setting or simply go to manage to set on the right-hand side and then click manage internet.
- Click Wi-Fi and network to edit them.
- Click on edit and change your Wi-Fi network name and its password.
Xfinity My Account App for Mobile phones
- This app allows you to manage your account setting and services at your convenience.
- They have assembled all the services into one app to help with this. To operate, download the app for Android or Mac devices.
- Log into Xfinity Account App by entering your username and password.
- On the bottom navigation panel, click on the internet.
- View your Wi-Fi information by clicking on show Wi-Fi setting.
- On change wifi setting tab, change your username and password.
- This is the account that enables Xfinity customers the ability to control their home Wi-Fi experience and personalize it in the manner they like.
- To manage your account login at www.xfinity.com/myxF or use Xfinity xfi app that is available for Android or mac download.
- At the top check for Overview page, your Wi-Fi name(s) is displayed there. To see your password, click Show Passwords.
- Click on Edit wifi to change username and password.
You should then update the changes by clicking on Apply Changes
X1 TV Box
- For those with the xfi account, X1 Tv Box offers the fastest way to request your password.
By the use of X1 Voice Remote, press the microphone button on the device and ask, “What is my Wi-Fi password?” Or request for Wi-Fi information
Your password and username will pop on the screen.
For those without the xfi account, but are subscribers of Xfinity internet should do this…
- Using your remote press on Xfinity
- Select on gear icon by scrolling to the right on the menu given.
- Select help by scrolling down the menu.
- Under the troubleshooting panel, select Wi-Fi tile
- Your Wi-Fi details will be displayed there.
Remember to restart the router if you forget your username and password and you have to reset them.